Mental Toughness Training for
Anyone Who Wants to WIN!
Who is an excellent candidate for Mental Training?
- Anyone who sometimes get angry or frustrated when they make a mistake.
- Anyone who is a go-getter, works hard, loves their sport or profession and loves to excel.
- Anyone who tries to perform their best but sense there is something in their way.
- Anyone who sometimes hesitates, questions, or doubts themselves or their abilities.
- Anyone who needs help performing consistently under pressure.
What you will experience
- Breathing Techniques for relaxation, strength and control.
- Visualization Techniques for Peak Performance.
- Deep feelings of Confidence and belief in yourself that are demonstrated during peak moments of your performance.
- NLP – (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Techniques and Strategies.
- Tools and techniques that give you the ability to quickly refocus.
- Tools that teach you how to perform in ‘The Zone.’
- Self-Hypnosis Visualizations for focus, relaxation, healing rapidly and achieving outcome-based goals.
Children & Peak Performance
Let’s face it: As parents we all want our children to reach their potential and have fun doing it. Yet we also know that the pressure to perform can repeatedly overwhelm our children and make it difficult for them to get the results they want. Worse yet, the anxiety surrounding the fear of failing themselves, their families, their coaches and their teammates can suck the fun right out of the sport that they’ve always loved, and negatively affect their performance.
Learning to manage the emotions that surround competitive sports and to transform them into thoughts and feelings that lead to success are the skills that your athlete will learn with this life-changing program. The athlete can experience MENTAL TOUGHNESS TRAINING through group and or private trainings.
– Experiential Workshops
~Creating an Ideal Performance State
~Top Performance Strategies
~ Frustration to Fight
Workshops that get results. They teach adults and children to be and do their very best.
Mental Training is a must for anyone who wants to WIN!
Private Sessions to Achieve Top Performance!
Each session is formatted to the client’s age, experience and ability.
Sessions can be conducted at my office, on the phone, via Skype or through FaceTime.
The Achieve Top Performance Essential 4 Program is targeted to helping individuals realize their true potential. This training program is for professional adults and talented kids who want the “mental edge” to get to the next level of confidence and skill. Each private session combines Mental Training with Hypnosis, Self-Hypnosis, Visualization and NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) strategies and techniques to teach you or your child how and why to change feelings from doubt to trust, frustration to fight and fear to confidence.
Peak Performance Training For Individuals and Workshops Includes:
- Hypnosis MP3 – to reinforce the mental training and peak performance strategies
- Achieve Top Performance Guidebook that includes outcome-based goal setting
- Mental Training Activities – Specialized activities that are fun and demonstrate the effects of negative thinking on performance
- Breathing Techniques for Relaxation, Strength, Endurance and Focus
- Confidence Building
- ‘Fix a Problem’ – NLP technique that reduces fears and builds Confidence and Trust
- ‘Modeling Success’ – NLP Technique that allows the individual to experience having the qualities of an elite performer
- Mental Toughness – Suggestions and Strategies
- Rapid Recovery from mistakes
- Visualization Techniques
During this session, we establish rapport, build confidence, and fix a problem with a particular move or skill. Individuals are trained in mental toughness and taught effective visualization techniques to create a clear picture of the success that they are aiming for.
- Hypnotic Regression to get to the root cause of a negative feeling, including doubt, fear, anxieties and too much adrenaline
- Mental Toughness – The individual learns how to perform and excel under pressure
- Controlling adrenaline – The ‘arousal’ response – A must for anyone to perform like a champion
- ‘Circle of Confidence’ – NLP Anchoring Technique to instantly access a feeling of Confidence
Regression is a key component to any deep and lasting transformation. It helps people understand and release the negative feeling generated from something someone said or did to them in the past.
- Identify and change any fearful or limiting belief about themselves or their performance
- Learn how to access and enter The Zone of Optimal Functioning
- Self-Hypnosis – Elite performers know how to induce this state to perform in ‘The Zone’
- Further work is done to instill positive and empowering thoughts and visual imagery of success.
- SMART Goals – Learn to create performance and outcome based Goals
- Measuring Success – so they can track their successes
- Healing Rapidly – Techniques that stimulate healing the body
- Self-Hypnosis – Training and Practice
Additional Session Information
Coaching options are also available via Phone, Skype or FaceTime to ensure results for individuals during intense periods of high performance.
Teams, Club, and Group Events
Are you part of a team, club, or group that could benefit from this training? Randi is available to provide Peak Performance training to Teams, Clubs, Groups as well as Coaches and Leaders.
- Team or Club Workshops and Trainings – 2 hours – For scheduling and pricing contact Randi Light at 219-929-8726.
- Private Events and Workshops – 2 hours – For scheduling and pricing contact Randi Light at 219-929-8726.
*Each additional person after 10 people is $20 more per person.
All four sessions build on the previous session and end with you or your child being guided comfortably into hypnosis where she/he will make lasting, positive changes at the subconscious level that is applicable to all areas of life.
All participants who enroll in The Achieve Top Performance Essential 4 program will receive, in addition to the four private sessions, a hypnosis and NLP audio program to be used any time they need to refocus and retrain their brain to obtain peak performance. They will also receive a Mental Training Workbook to fill out and refer to any time they need a little “refresher” to regain their mental edge.
Why wait any longer? When you enroll you or your child in The Achieve Top Performance Essential 4 program, you are helping to master the very same techniques and skills that Olympians use to achieve at the elite levels of athletic accomplishment.
Even more so, the Confidence, Tools and Strategies people learn for Peak Performance are easily transferable into every area of their life. We could all use a boost of confidence in specific areas and this program provides just that!
“Randi recently did a seminar for me and my business partners and business colleagues. The tools and strategies she taught us will remain with us for the rest of our lives. Randi trained us on Neuro-linguistic Programming, engaged everyone in the group in activities proving the strength of our thoughts; and, included a segment on hypnosis. Even though Randi did not focus on physical healing, there was a gentleman in the group who came in with a severe backache which was gone at the end of our seminar. I would recommend Randi to any individual and groups who want to improve themselves, mentally or physically.”
– Marti Masterson, Principal and Agent, Masterson Insurance Agency
Thank you for your mental coaching for my son. I have seen a big improvement in his wrestling and his attention to his schoolwork. I would recommend your coaching to anyone looking to improve his or her life.
– Van Stricklin
“Randi has helped change my way of thinking. She has worked with my children to help them overcome nightmares, and athletic competition challenges. I have personally used her services with excellent results. Several of those I care about have also utilized Randi’s unique services and experienced extraordinary changes including overcoming fears, call reluctance, difficulty sleeping, weight loss, and more. Not only does Randi help with all of the above, but she will teach you strategies for self help. I highly recommend Randi and her services to anyone.”
– Carey Yukich, True Wealth Advising Group
My name is Randi Light, MS, CH. I am a Mental Trainer and Peak Performance Coach. I am here to provide you with an amazing opportunity to reach your full potential as a peak performer. The tools I work with are state of the art and scientifically proven to create fast and effective change. I also include an educational component that easily guides you to Believe and Achieve.
As a Mental Trainer, I teach you visualization and relaxation techniques that instill confidence, power, and mental strength. I also help you change negative feelings and limiting beliefs that are holding you back from performing in ‘The Zone’ with confidence, focus and consistency.
Take a look at what you will experience as a result of our work together. Each and every individual I have worked with improved their self-confidence and their performance.
Are you wondering what this is about? I think that’s wonderful because it most likely means that you are serious about improving your performance. Mental Training is just what it says – it gives you tools and strategies for success. You train your brain, your thoughts and feelings to perform your very best. It’s also about helping you feel confident and not let anything get in your way.
For example: Occasionally, someone you know will make a comment during the heat of battle that might make you doubt yourself or your abilities. Usually these things aren’t true but either way they distract you from performing your very best. Our work together helps change any negative beliefs that were formed as a result of a negative comment. As a result, you naturally feel more confident.
Have you been wondering how to help your athletes and team shift from frustration to fight?
Do you want more confidence in your abilities as a Coach?
Famous Athletes and People Who Have Used Hypnosis
- Jack Nicklaus credits hypnosis and visualization techniques for his success in golf.
- Tiger Woods‘ mental coach, Jay Brunza, hypnotizes him to block out distractions and focus on the golf course.
- Andre Agassi, tennis star worked with Anthony Robbins, Utilizing NLP and Hypnosis.
- Jimmy Connors used hypnosis in winning the U.S. Open Championship.
- Frank Bruno, WBC Heavyweight Champion, used hypnosis before beating Mohammed Ali.
- Mark McGwire, baseball player and home run champ, uses hypnosis to help him relax.
- The entire 1983 Chicago White Sox team used hypnosis to help win their division and reach the playoffs that year.
- Players from the New York Mets, Los Angeles Dodgers, and athletes such as former baseball player Rod Carew of the Minnesota Twins, used hypnosis to improve their performance and manage pain and injury.
- Phil Jackson, coach of the Chicago Bulls and LA Lakers used hypnosis on his basketball teams, including Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Shaquille O’Neal.
- Steve Hooker of Australia won the 2008 Gold Medal in Pole Vaulting after his hypnotist helped him to visualize his success.
- Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud developed modern psychiatry as a result of learning about and practicing hypnosis.
- Mozart (1756-91) apparently composed the famous opera “Cosi fan tutte” while hypnotized.
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955) physicist – was known to have his hypnosis sessions every afternoon. His theory of relativity came to him during one of these sessions. He also used trance states to develop his ideas.
- Jimmy Connors is said to have used hypnosis techniques to practice his winning strokes prior to the US Open Championship.
- Kevin McBride, the celebrated Irish heavyweight boxing champion summons his hypnotist before every game, to get into the right frame of mind.
- Lord Tennyson Alfred (1809-92) wrote complete poems while hypnotized.
- Rachmaninov (1873-1943) reputedly composed one of his concertos following a post-hypnotic suggestion.